Saturday, August 6, 2011

'Saòh Koeetah 'Saòh Waneetah

"One Man One Woman"
I am very excited!! I found some Yuchi words last night in my search. Doesn't the words look so beautiful? The roles of man & women were about the same as today. The ladies cooked and did all of the child care. They also did most of the farming. Men did the hunting and went to war to protect their families. They both played parts in the roles of story telling, crafts, and medicine. Back along time ago the roles of the Chief were for men, but in today's time there is know to be women that are chiefs also.
I am really excited to do the searching and digging about this tribe! I have found so many facts!! Hope you all enjoy the things that I am finding out and leave me a comment if you would like me to find you something not on my blog here!
THANKS AND GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment